Biosafety & Biosecurity
We provide professional consultation and services for containment laboratories with new or existing biosafety programs. Our services include programming advocacy ensuring that your laboratory meets the requirements for certification. Our services are comprehensive and comply with the certifying entity whether domestic or international.
Our experience includes development and implementation of biosafety programs compliant with such entities as CDC, USDA Select Agent Program Compliance, World Health Organization, OSHA, EPA regulations and guidelines, NFPA codes, and NIH Recombinant DNA Guidelines. Our biosafety specialists have experience providing compliance training requirements, including PPE.
We work closely with you to assess your goals and develop a program that will result in a comprehensive solution. Your custom program may include the following:
- Regulatory Compliance and Management Solutions for Corrective Action
- Client Advocacy and Liaison with Regulatory Authorities
- Biocontainment Facility Design, System Selection and Layouts
- Threat/Risk Assessments
- Biosafety Manuals
- Biosecurity Plans
- GLP Compliance
- SOPs, Policies and Procedures Review
- Risk Management/Threat Assessment Using C.A.R.V.E.R. Method
- Medical Surveillance
- Accident Prevention and Record-keeping Including Worker’s Compensation
- Compliance Data Management